Monday, November 12, 2012

Donut Muffins & Happy Veteran's Day


The other day my mom was looking at the title of the blog, and she asked, "The Baking Apprentice? How long will your apprenticeship last before you graduate to the next level?" And I thought to myself, "Hmmm, that's a very good question." Apparently most apprenticeships last for 3, 4, or possibly even more years...yikes! But, thankfully I'm not really under an apprenticeship, otherwise I'd be baking forever  for 36 months. Speaking of learning new things, I signed up for a 4-session cake decorating class to hopefully learn some new cake skills and share it with you guys!  But for now I leave you with donuts...

The Ingredients
A donut batter with no yeast!



Instead of frying the donuts, these are baked and smothered with butter and sugar. I'm not sure if that makes them healthier or not, but it does save time and should cut down on the ill effects of frying them.
You can find the recipe to these donuts right here!

 

Happy Veteran's Day!
 A very big THANK YOU to all those who faithfully serve our country. Your dedication and perseverance is greatly appreciated.


Camo cupcake sandwiches
Some inspiration for celebrating Veteran's Day!
Cameo Cupcakes!



Happy Veteran's Day!
(Source: Chickabug Blog)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...